Join our teaching team
Project Share is recruiting for Junior High School teachers for Neesim Junior High School, Gushegu.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
– Diploma in education
– Passion for teaching
– Respectful, honest, hardworking and punctual.
– Flexible and able to teach several different subjects.
– Willing and open to learn new teaching methods.
– Willing to live and settle in Gushegu.
– Willing to follow the Christian ethos of the school and teach from the Bible.
– Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office.
Applicants with the following characteristics may gain preference:
– University degree, preferably in Education
– Teaching experience
– Christian faith
– Dagbani speaker
Application process: Please apply in writing and submit your application letter and curriculum vitae (including referees), with a copy of your high school results and your diploma and/or university degree certificate, at the Project Share Office near Yishelanyili, Gushegu. Don’t forget to include your contact details. Alternatively email your application and documents to email@example.com
Application deadline: Thursday 13th August 2015[:NL]This post is only available in English.