- 59 malnourished children were successfully rehabilitated at Neesim Nutrition Centre and sent home with mothers equipped to care for them.
- 14% of the children who were admitted to the nutrition centre were young babies with mothers/carers unable to breastfeed them.
- 86% were severely malnourished due to a lack of balanced complementary feeding. Most of these were between the ages of 1 and 2 years.
- Neesim Primary School provided quality education to 215 pupils in 8 classes. We employed and trained 10 teachers.
- 5 of our teachers studied on distance-learning teacher training courses and we secured funds for the remainder to begin in 2014.